Friday, May 27, 2022

Friday, 5/27/22

> Incremental improvements in blood work

> good EKG results 

> fatigue  

Yesterday's IV pole name was Gwendolyn. Today, it's Clytemnestra.

Funny story, since the first day she's been in room 145, there has been a short kind of hallelujah chime going off every few hours throughout the day. Never really at the same time each day, but coming from behind the couch, very short and very mysterious.  At first, we thought it was some sort of signal that visiting hours were over, or maybe even a ghost. We settled on the idea that it had something to do with the hospital.  Nope. Last evening, while she was looking at her iPad, it went off again, and Mom realized it was a notification from her Bible study app. Mystery solved!       

4 comments:

  1. How funny! And fitting! I'm a little sad that my study app only pings and doesn't have a cool chime. Sometimes the little grandkids set up timers and app notifications that have me hearing things in the middle of the night, and it makes me get up and throw all the devices in a bin in the garage until morning to find out which device and app is being annoying. They like that they are better at technology than me. I don't know how to attach a video so I'm going to send you a funny video of Jen's boys getting ready for bed by text.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m suppose to get a notification for my daily Bible verse & devotional, but I get nothing & notifications are turned on. At least I think they are 🤷‍♀️. I go ahead & look them up with a couple of easy steps. Who knows how these crazy devices really work. Hope you are having a good day Charlotte. Prayers. Donna N.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling good Charlotte. I keep watching for a new post. I spent several hours today helping my grandson make a stuffed character for his girlfriend. That was a first for me! Had not heard of this video game with the character named Prince. Quite a challenge but sure enjoyed spending time with him. Still praying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was JoAnne S.

    ReplyDelete

22 July 2022

 We're going with "cautiously optimistic" to describe the visit from the doctor today. Mom jokes that she'll most likely b...